Why TCB Classroom?
TCB already forms part of teaching at over 120 global schools and universities that specialise in the teaching of Chinese language. We publish over 1,600 lessons each year from beginner to advanced level and each new lesson now comes complete with comprehension exercises and an automatic grading and feedback system. That means teachers can set homework assignments and track student progress with greater ease than ever before!
- 5,303 lessons
- Comprehension exercises for each new lesson
- Set homework tasks and track student performance and improvement
- Study across all devices – Website, iOS and Android
- Stroke order animation and writing testing tools
- Interactive Learning Hub for comprehensive vocabulary study
- A whole host of additional interactive features for students
- Personal account manager
- Setup within 24 hours
- Competitive pricing, whatever your budget
How it Works
- Request a quotation and free trial using the contact forms below
- Setup within 24 hours upon receipt of payment
- Teacher accounts provided free of charge up to a maximum of one per 10 students
- Token code issued specific to your school or university for student registration
- Full control over token code usage: free tokens up for use by other students should the need arise
- Students assigned to their class/grade and teacher upon registration
- Set assignments, monitor and track student progress within the Teacher Portal
Teachers can now set homework assignments to test understanding and to challenge exceptional students. All new lessons are published with 4-6 comprehension exercises in a variety of formats, including: Keyword Matching, Question and Answer, True or False, Missing Words, Sentence Order… and more! Save lesson planning time and engage students with more immersive content than ever before.
Our Writers and Editors
Our highly-experienced writing and editing team all have experience in teaching Chinese as a second language. All content is guaranteed by a stringent seven-point editorial process and with 1,600 lessons published each year, you and your students will be able to choose from more compelling content than ever before!